love: a note to the Mr.

Will you forgive me that I didn't clean or do anything last night?
(At least I made cookies, right?)

Will you forgive me that I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer?
(Dinner may be a little bland tonight.)

Will you forgive me that I don't really care who wins what sports games?
(I do, but only because it makes you happy.)

Will you forgive me that I'm usually not on top of things, like laundry?
(At least you occasionally only go a day without clean underwear...)

Will you forgive me for beating you at bowling the other night?
(I swear it was a fluke.)

Will you forgive me for complaining about our apartment?
(I really do like it, because it's our home.)

*** * ***

I know you'll forgive me. Just like I forgive you; because I love you.
And that's what love is all about.

love always,
Kylie

1 comment :

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)