Such an original title, I know. You all should take lessons from me.
*ahem* Anyways, these are a few things that I love about my life right now.
1. I love the way he holds me. And kisses me.
2. I'm having fun making wedding plans. It's so crazy to think I'm actually doing it, goodness knows I've been dreaming about it forever. Some biggies: I have colors, a dress, a photographer, and someone to make the cake. My colors are cream, beige/tan, and chocolate brown. Basically just shades of brown...like my favorite treat :)
3. I love the temple. I'm so excited to go there with the love of my life.
4. I love the scriptures, church, and the classes I have that help me grow closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They also help me grow closer to TJ. I know that I'm learning how to become a better person and to fulfill my divine potential as a daughter of God.
5. I love my family. I'm so grateful for the love and support that they continue to give me.
(photo by Jill Canland)
6. I love just spending time with TJ. Seeing his smile makes my day that much better.
He's so goofy sometimes :) I love it when he makes me laugh.
Basically, I'm happy. I love my life, rough though it may be at times.
What are your favorite things?
Together, my love and I picked a date.
A date upon which I will no longer be called
Kylie Elise Hassell,
but will become Mrs. Pond, and be sealed for time and all eternity to
Mr. Troy James Pond.
When will this magical event take place you ask?
May 15, 2010.
(Let the wedding plans begin.)