No. 150


My profile says I've been a Blogger since May 2008.
In these last 2.5 years, I've done 150 posts.
Most of those were on my previous blog, but since I imported the posts to this blog,
I thought I'd celebrate the momentous occasion.

This blog has been my creative outlet, my journal, a way to express myself.
Sometimes, it's been a way for me to share my testimony.
Inspired by this post, for the month of November, I will be posting on what I'm grateful for.
Hopefully this exercise will help me to open my eyes
and see the endless blessings that surround me.
Hopefully, it will enable me to bear testimony of a loving Heavenly Father
who has given me so much, and wants me to be happy.

Feel free to join me.

1 comment :

  1. Woohoo 150!

    And what a great idea! I think I'll also post what I'm thankful for this month! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)