Taco Pizza

Another recipe that satisfies my husband's yearnings for "Mexican."

Taco Pizza

Ingredients
4 corn tortillas
1 can black beans
1/2 lb. extra lean ground turkey, cooked
1 c your favorite cheese (I used mild cheddar)
1 can green chiles
taco seasoning
1 avocado

Directions
Lay out 4 corn tortillas on a cookie sheet. Slightly mash black beans and spread a semi-thin layer on each tortilla. Top with favorite shredded cheese. Add a layer of cooked ground turkey (or beef) and a tablespoon or so of chopped canned green chiles. Sprinkle with a bit of taco seasoning. Bake in the oven @ 375 for about 15 minutes. Top with slices of avocado, sour cream, or salsa.


Note: TJ decided this is my new "signature dish."



2 comments :

  1. sounds YUMMY!!! I love you, Miss Kylie =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds very yummy, I will have to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)