{ TJ's if }


{ TJ's answers to the "If I...." }

If I was a season, I’d be summer.

If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be a lazy boy.
If I was a country, I'd be the USA.
If I was a food, I'd be a Costa Vida, smothered, sweet pork burrito.

If I was a flower, I'd be (I dunno, I don't want to answer that one).
If I was a song, I'd be "Amazed"-Lonestar.
If I was an instrument, I'd be a violin.
If I was a color, I'd be black.
If I was a letter, I'd be K (I gotta get some points for that, right?).
If I was a book, I'd be ....I read?
If I was a time of day, I'd be 8 in the morning (wakeboarding time).
If I was a drink, I'd be Grape Gatorade.

If I was a holiday, I'd be Christmas or Halloween.

If I was a store, I'd be Foot Locker.

If I was a word, I'd be "awesome."
If I was a person, I’d be Jim Jardine (my mission president).
If I could know the future, I'd want to know if I have my own CPA firm and 3 kids.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)