P & Q


Many of you know about my love of photography. Although teaching is my current career choice, photography will always be a hobby. Someday, I will have a nice camera. For now, I'll just play.

Some of you may know about my love of quotes. I absolutely love them.

"I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself." -Marcene Dietrich

***

Challenge: A picture & quote per day for one month.

Example:
"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
-Henry David Thoreau-

2 comments :

  1. I think I might just take you up on this challenge starting today! PS. you are so cute. I cannot wait to meet you. Hopefully Zach and I will come to Flag soon so we can see you and TJ. Love all the pictures from your wedding and such:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)