{ i f }


If I was a season, I’d be summer.
If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be a big, comfy recliner.
If I was a country, I'd be England.
If I was a food, I'd be the best chocolate you've ever tasted.

If I was a flower, I'd be a white rose.
If I was a song, I'd be "Lullaby"-Billy Joel.
If I was an instrument, I'd be a piano.
If I was a color, I'd be blue.
If I was a letter, I'd be a K.... it suits me.
If I was a book, I'd be "Ella Enchanted"- Gail Carson Levine.
If I was a time of day, I'd be sunset (because I'm rarely up for sunrise).
If I was a drink, I'd be strawberry lemonade.

If I was a holiday, I'd be Christmas.

If I was a store, I'd be a small boutique.

If I was a word, I'd be "lovely".... such a pretty word.
If I was a person, I’d be a better version of me.
If I could know the future, I'd want to see my future babies....and my husband's face when he watches those babies.


I saw this on a blog....and thought it was cute. Comment if you do it too :) I love to learn more about my friends.

4 comments :

  1. This is super cute, girl. I might use this idea :). I'll link ya if I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Race and I did it! :] It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i please have a photo like that of me and my husband!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)