just some thoughts.


"The small and simple things you do today will be magnified into great and glorious blessings tomorrow."

What a promise.

Yesterday or the day before, it kinda hit me. I'm getting married in a little over 3 weeks.

As in, I'm going to the Temple in a little over 3 weeks.

Holymoly.

I won't lie, I had a minor freak-out. Am I ready? Am I prepared?
This is, after all, a major milestone in my life.

When I pray for peace, I am reminded that I am only expected to do my best.
I just have to try hard to make that a reality every day.

It's doing little things better each day that make the difference.
Don't gossip about others.
Don't be lazy or idle.
Make someone happy.
Read a little more from the scriptures. Search deeper.
Pray with more faith that He hears.
Pray for strength and courage.
Pray for peace within myself.
Pray for those I love, and those I don't even know.

Changing little habits, little things about me. Becoming better. Becoming the best me.
Reaching for my full potential. Reaching inside to bring out who I truly am.

I'm so far from perfect. I may feel unprepared to be a wife. I may not feel ready at times. But you know what? I'm going to be just fine. I have a loving and supportive family (both his and mine). I have a loving and supportive husband-to-be. And most of all, I have a Father in Heaven who loves me more than I can comprehend and who has supported me through everything even when I didn't recognize it.

All that He asks is that I give Him my all.
I may not know everything, but I do know that with faith and love, it will all be OK.

"For whatsoever thing ye shall ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive in the name of Christ, ye shall receive it." (Enos 1:15)


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful, Kylie!

    Best wishes to you and TJ these next few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)