when I in awesome wonder...



While traveling home from the valley, we passed through a storm (which I slept through). On the other side of the storm, TJ decided he needed to use the facilities at Sunset Point, so we stopped.

It just so happened that the sun was going down in the perfect way just as the clouds were clearing and well...it was beautiful. Sometimes all you can do is stand in awe at the beauty of God's creations. Like this:

And this: (it reminds me of the scenes in the Australian mountains from the Man From Snowy River)





Not too shabby of a shot from a moving vehicle. I absolutely love sunsets. How could anyone doubt the existence of God with awe-inspiring scenes such as this?
...and this??
(Ok, that was cheesy, but you have to admit, kinda cute. No? Yeah, ok. At least I think so)

In the words of a primary song:
"I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heav'nly Father created for me."

PS. I've said it before...but I'm so in love with that man pictured above.

1 comment :

  1. LOVE the nature shots! It is a BEAUTIFUL world =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)