Tender Mercies


I should be doing assignments right now.

(But I'm an expert procrastinator.)

After one of the roughest weeks of my life, I can't help but look back and reflect on the ways I have been blessed through my difficulties.

So instead of focusing on how hard things have been, I'll give you some insight on what went right. (Think of it as a Thanksgiving post, if you will.)

love and support (from my man and my roommates)
peace through prayer
words of wisdom from the Book of Mormon
Christmas lights
final put online because of blizzard
one thing at a time
warm bed, food, and a roof over my head
Mom's birthday present
semester's end

...there's so much more I could list, but homework really is calling my name.

If you're reading this, tell me what you are thankful for.
You'll be surprised at how much there is in your life.



1 comment :

  1. I'm thankful finals were canceled/put online too! Not just because I didn't have to take them, but because I got to spend quality time with my roommates and friends, and really enjoy my remaining days in Flagstaff for the end of the semester! Makes me more excited to go back in the spring :)
    And I love you so much Kylie! Thanks for being such a wonderful person--a good example, but super fun, and wisdom beyond your years!
    and I love ALL our roomies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)