No day like a Snow Day.

Mostly, this is just me procrastinating an extremely unpleasant task [also known as an annotated bibliography]. But also this is to show our snow day. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of us actually playing in the white stuff. These are mostly from  Sunday and Monday night. It snowed non-stop for two days, and the day they decide to give us off, it was perfectly sunny and clear and glorious. I LOVE snow days. It's official. Plus, it was on a Tuesday, which is my least favorite day of the week (thanks to the fact that I'm basically at school from 9:35 am-8:30 pm). Anywho, here's the pics.

If you look closely, one of those lumps is Catey's car (above).
Walking to pancake night on Sunday evening (above).


2 comments :

  1. Looks cold! It also looks very pretty.=) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to join you guys next year!!! teehee :) (*mischievious laughter!*)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)