Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

After Thanksgiving, I brought a small (like 12") tree back to the apartment. I just had to have a Christmas tree. Plus it was free. Well, our little tree was very bare. We thought about getting little ornaments from the dollar store, but then I had a brilliant idea. What's that quote, "brilliancy comes from desperation" or "out of desperate situations..." Something like that. Anywho, so when you're a poor college student and in an apartment full of girls....there is one thing you're bound to have. JEWELRY! Yes, that's right. We used dangle earrings as ornaments (perfect size!) and necklaces as garlands. We still might add lights. Oh! And a star-shaped barrette for the star on top! (I would have a close-up of the star, but it wouldn't load.)





4 comments :

  1. Kylie! That's such a great idea! I love that! I have a tiny tree in Hannah and Elisa's room that all the decorations we have are much to heavy for! I'm going to have to copy your great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Miss Kylie--and Co.
    xoxoxo, Mom =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with Finals Kylie! Have a wonderful Christmas break too! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tree, you are so creative. And I can't believe you are in college, that officially makes me OLD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)