Princess

So this is a little "secret" that my aunt tells her little girls before they go to bed. I really like it a lot and it makes sense. As a little girl, you always dream of being a princess and wishing for the day when Prince Charming will come and sweep her off her feet. Yet in reality, each girl is a princess, a woman of royal and divine birth. And who wants a palace when you can be sealed for eternity in the Temple? So, girls, this is for you:

You are a princess,
born to be a queen,

Because your father is the King;
You are God's own daughter.
You are worth more than anything I can count.
You are never to be compared to anyone else
Because God never does compare.
He loves you, and I love you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)