Birthday for the Dynamic Duo!

So last Friday Aubree and I had a combined birthday party to celebrate both of our July birthdays (my other one was like last minute, and we'd planned this one for a while). So here's some pictures that make me smile. Actually, I think I only took like two, the rest were from when various people decided to steal my camera. Thanks guys!

Kathe and Trevor!


Sean and the other Trevor :)


Chase and Daniel!


A rather unflattering shot of Aubree, Lauri, and myself.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, this is the amount of pictures my computer will allow me to post at one time using Picasa. So, you get another post with more wonderfully incriminating photos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)